Do you love hitting the open road and seeking adventure in a travel trailer? Then you need an Ontario RV insurance broker in the driver seat.
What does an Ontario RV insurance broker cover?
Travel trailer insurance is similar to automobile insurance, but is more comprehensive and specialized to provide protection for the following vehicles:
- Pop-up campers
- Stationary travel trailers
- Park model travel trailers
- Truck-mounted campers
Types of Insurance Available for Ontario RVs
- Comprehensive/Collision Coverage: Protects your RV from damages such as fire, landslide, windstorm, vandalism and collision with another vehicle or objects.
- Liability-only Travel Trailer Policy: Protects against accidental damage to other people’s property or personal injury to individuals not listed on your policy.
Additional Ontario RV Insurance Considerations
- Emergency Expenses: Protection in case of a breakdown or damage to your travel trailer.
- Accessories Endorsements: For items attached to your trailer
- Full-timer Trailer Coverage: For those who live in their travel trailer most of the year.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability: Coverage while your travel trailer is parked in an RV park.
- Low Branch Collision: Protection against damages from low-hanging branches to your trailer, awnings and air conditioning units.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance
- Total Loss Replacement
Your Ontario RV Insurance Broker is Here to Help
Before you hit the road, call Scrivens today at 613-236-9101 to learn more about our travel trailer insurance options. If you're already a client, sign in to Scrivens Online to find your broker's contact details.