Do you love hitting the open road and seeking adventure in a travel trailer? Then you need the appropriate RV insurance coverage.
Since your trailer is more than just your vehicle, you need insurance that covers more than a typical Automobile Insurance policy.
Without a specific RV insurance policy, none of the following situations would be covered in the event of a loss:
- You store things in your travel trailer that you would not keep in your car, including jewellery, a computer, television, outdoor camping gear or a camcorder.
- When parking your trailer at a campsite, you are liable for other people’s safety around your trailer.
- If you have an accident while travelling, you will need a place to stay while the trailer is being repaired.
Travel trailer or RV coverage will provide protection for the following vehicles:
- Pop-up campers
- Stationary travel trailers
- Park model travel trailers
- Truck-mounted campers