- Contact Scrivens at the information above.
- Contact the police.
- Obtain information about other people involved in the accident or anyone who may have witnessed the accident.
- Take photos of the accident site, if possible.
- Have the vehicle towed to a repair facility if it cannot be driven.
- If the vehicle is driveable, obtain an estimate for repair.
- The claims adjuster will review the estimate and may send an appraiser to see the vehicle.
- The claims adjuster will deal directly with the claimant or his or her attorney.
- Expect to be contacted by the claims adjuster within 2 working days.
If the damage significantly affects your continuing operations, we can request that the insurance carrier expedite your claim.
Please let us know immediately if your circumstances change or this loss may have a greater impact on you or your business than originally expected.