- Describe your education and or designations
Bachelor of Arts- Tourism Guidance (Egypt), more than 4 years of experience in Human Resources and 5 years as an Operations Manager.
- When did you join Scrivens full-time?
May 19, 2022
- What is your favourite thing about your role?
Helping clients get their benefits in a fast and efficient pattern and offering a unique service.
- What do you like most about working at Scrivens?
I enjoy working at Scrivens, I learn a new thing everyday. It gives me a place to grow and feel confident.
- What has been your favourite project at Scrivens?
I am studying to get a life insurance license and that is totally new for me.
- What is one career lesson you have learned so far?
Nothing is impossible, just do it the right way.
- Any other comments about your time at Scrivens?
Friendly, professional environment.
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What is your favourite travel destination?
Anywhere with a beach
- Favourite quote?
Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
- What is your hidden talent?
- Do you have any pets?
- Where did you grow up
- What is your favourite hobby?
Swimming, paddle boarding