- Describe your education and/or designations?
I have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from l’Universite de Moncton.
- When did you join Scrivens full-time?
My first day was on October 6th, 2020.
- What is your favourite thing about your role?
My current role as a technical assistant is a really good match for my skills and personality, which allows me to perform at my best.
- What do you like most about working at Scrivens?
I love working with a great group of people. It’s a smaller brokerage and really feels like a family.
- What has been your favourite project at Scrivens?
A recent portfolio transfer. It wasn’t easy, but we all worked hard on it for a full year and it was a very satisfying project. It also helped to keep me busy and focused during the pandemic, which was very important.
- What is one career lesson you have learned so far?
Trying to be something you’re not is not a feasible long term plan.
- Any other comments about your time at Scrivens?
Can’t think of anything.
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What is your favourite travel destination?
Japan. I recently went for the second time in October 2022 and already made plans to return in March of 2023. I love visiting that country.
- Would you like to share a photo of this place?
- Favourite Quote?
“Every trip is lived three times: when you dream of it, when you go, and when you remember it.”
- What is your hidden talent?
I once fit five gummy bears in my nostril. I don’t remember it, though.
- Do you have any pets? Yes/ no
No. Unless the pigeons on my balcony count.
- If so, would you mind sharing a photo?
- Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Cap-Pele, which is a small fishing village in southeastern New Brunswick.
- What is your favourite hobby?
I love to travel, and honestly, doing the research for a trip is almost just as fun as the trip itself.
- Do you have anything else you'd like to share? Any other favourites?